Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Straight Hair Weave?

I'm going to have straight hair sewn in next week. I work out 4 days a week and I was told that the sweat will clump up the weave or give it a stringy type of look. Is this true?



So I was told it was better to wear a curly weave oppose to a straight weave.



Straight Hair Weave?

Before you go work out, wrap your hair. Leave it wrapped for the entire workout and do not take it down until you feel your hair has dried completely. To give it more bounce and a less greasy look before I wrap my hair, I sprinkle a little baby powder on a vent brush and brush it through my hair. The baby powder absorbs any excess oils and leaves my hair smelling baby fresh. Good Luck!



Straight Hair Weave?

I agree



Straight Hair Weave?

Wearing a weave takes maintenance to. A straight weave will require more attention and could string it out but if you choose to wear it straight just roller set it after work out to keep it up and do not use alot of products unless it is on your scalp. A curly weave is always more durable because 1 you can sew it in different directions to create versatility and you can wet it. What you can do is get a natural wave weave like the wet and curly so you can wear it both curly or straight, it is more durable, and it can get wet and look great. so you can get 2 styles with one weave. Good luck and i hope the person doing it is professional and does not leave any bumps or tracks showing. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment