Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I wash my hair with a weave still sewed on?

The same way you would wash your normal hair. You will want to put conditioner in it and comb it out before drying it. do not put it on your hair just the ends of the weave. When you are done I would recommend sitting under the dryer until almost dry and then lightly blow drying the rest, then you can flat iron or style as normal. Good luck!!!



How do I wash my hair with a weave still sewed on?

Wah thoroughly, and then use a conditioner. I would say wash it twice then use leave in conditioner. Then sit under a dryer, or let it air dry. Then use a flat iron to straighten the your hair / weave.



How do I wash my hair with a weave still sewed on?

One thing I will add is to wash it in the shower or reclined in a shampoo bowl. Do not turn your hair upside down in a kitchen sink - you will have a huge matted mess when you are done and it will cause too much stress on the hair that the weave is sewed on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment