Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm doing a full head weave with curly hair....I dont want any of my hair out..how do I cover t

Hey lady, I'd HIGHLY suggest you go to blackhairmedia.com and go to the discussion board. Those ladies are THE authority on weaves. You won't get a good answer from mainstream hairdressers here.



Are you doing the weave yourself? A good stylist should know how to close the weave without a closure. I'm wearing a full weave without buying a closure and none of my hair is out.



I'm doing a full head weave with curly hair....I dont want any of my hair out..how do I cover the closure?

How are you putting the hair in? Are you gluing it to a cap? Gluing it to scalp? Sewing it in?



As for gluing to a cap, I've no clue...I just know it is glued in a whorl pattern (like men have...that whorl in the back of their head..the hair is glued in AROUND the cap instead of side to side).



If you're gluing or sewing in the extensions, you will have to leave some of your hair out, but you style that tiny bit of hair to match the weave.



I'm doing a full head weave with curly hair....I dont want any of my hair out..how do I cover the closure?

a hat

No comments:

Post a Comment