Monday, July 27, 2009

Hey hair weaving professionals!!!!! i need tips advice?

I wanna be able to do my own full sew in weaves .. i cant afford to go to a salon so i dont need that kind of advice lol so far i already know how to cornrow and sew .. so if there are any other special tricks or techniques that you know on how to make a weave look more natural please share .. and also i would like to be able to wear my hair up too so i need tips on that as well .. .. serious replies only thanks!



Hey hair weaving professionals!!!!! i need tips advice?

Hey girl, my friend does her own sewn ins. She does a really good job and i can give you the links to our myspaces if you want so u can see how good she does, and how mine looks. I wear mine pulled back into a pretty bun a lot with a part. It looks natural. She used to braid it but found that twisting it instead of braiding makes it lay flatter. Also, once you get towards the top remember to sew it in so that the tracks dont show and you can part it and blend in your hair to make it look natural. So that the thread does not stand out, I say go for a strong black or brown thread. They'll hold well and not show through. Dont forget the relaxer, and lots of oil sheen. Good luck!



Hey hair weaving professionals!!!!! i need tips advice?

Ok! i do my own hairextensions i actually glue them in. I buy my the hair for about 28.00 it's the human hair not the yaky hair. Then i wash my hair as i normally would and blow dry and straighten it completely with my chi iron. Then i go to the nape of my hair line and measure the extension to the part then i add the hair extension; i then go up a little more drop my own hair on top of that and do another part across measure the extension glue my extension and blow dry it to stay then drop my real hair on top of that. That way you won't see the extension when i decide to wear it up. If you were to see my hair now you would never be able to tell that i wear them. I only put 4 in the back across my bangs and the other parts of my hair are layered but everything else on my head is my real hair. Only the back part is what i do extensions on. Not the front it looks to fake. I don't believe in quick weaves because those; you have slick your hair all the way back and start putting the extensions on top of the hair. Which after awhile the extension will lift up and your head will look tooo big. I make sure my extensions is glued straight to my scalp and the part. Good luck i hope this helps! Another thing you can also use half wigs; it's like a big clip on wig you just put your real hair over it but the back is all weave. I wish i knew how to weave or cornroll; idon't cornroll or braid my hair when i do extensions on myself because my real hair is too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment