Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should I stop wearing weave (hair extension?)?

ok so I use to wear my own hair out a few years back (I鈥檓 21 btw) it was pretty long to my back and full but I got bored so I started wearing braids eventually becoming completely addicted to weave on鈥︹€nd by weave I mean long jet black hair extensions鈥︹€︹€ want to now stop wearing it and get a hair cut but there are two problems



1.My hair looks soooooooooo good long and it looks completely natural when I have the extensions in; everyone thinks it鈥檚 my hair.



2.I have baby cheeks, so I鈥檓 not sure how my hair would look short鈥 was hoping to lose about 15 pounds by the summer and then getting it cut. But right now I鈥檓 about 5鈥? 130....and pretty athletic so it鈥檚 hard to get down to 115.



But something has to be done my real hair is to top of my back but its sooooooooo damaged. The reason I really want to stop also is I鈥檝e just been feeling a lot of judgment from people, talking about me and saying the only reason I鈥檓 guys are attracted to me is because I have long hair extensions鈥︹€?.



What should I do鈥︹€?should I just go for it and rock the cut now instead of waiting鈥?.I know this sounds shallow but I鈥檓 use to turning heads鈥鈥檓 afraid I might not turn any without it.



p.s please tell me you honest opinion in a civilized manner鈥ou don鈥檛 have to answer the question if you are going to be rude about it



Should I stop wearing weave (hair extension?)?

I think you should just do as you please.I don't think just hair can attract a man. It could also be your confidence that added to it.I myself used to have plaited/braid extensions,temporally for a year, but this was two years ago and yes I turned many heads. My hair now just touches my shoulders and I still get glances,I still feel comfortable with my hair as it is.The main thing is, if your confident about yourself, this will shine through no matter what hair style you have.



Should I stop wearing weave (hair extension?)?

if you want to cut your hair i think you should do it for yourself and not because you want to prove something to someone. you should cut it to a length that will look nice on you....with good care your hair will grow back. Many women look nice with short hairstyles.



Should I stop wearing weave (hair extension?)?

Screw what other people say if u like wearing extensions then do it, 4get the haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment