Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I like to know about weaving my hair ?what is the right way for me to add weave hair to my hair?

there are so many lady wear are add weave to their hair ,and it really look like they hair.How is it done?



I like to know about weaving my hair ?what is the right way for me to add weave hair to my hair?

Their are many ways to weave the hair here are a few ways. This one is called a sewed in weave, your hair is braided in cornrows and then the weave is applied to your braid this is the one that is the best because you can protect it from all the harsh ways that we do our hair. If it is a closed weave then you can have any color that you want with out your hair being colored. The next one is called a glue weave and the glue is made out of a melted tire and that is why it is not safe to do. You part your hair going across and the glue on the weave then apply the weave to your scalp. when it time to take your weave out it will be hard and their could be some hair loss. The next one is called a full glue weave and you apply a plastic cap around your hair to protect it then you apply a stocking cap on the top of that then you put glue on the weave and just keep going until it is closed. But most people don't put plastic to cover your hair. They use a paper towel then all the glue goes to your hair and when it is time to take it off your hair will come out for sure so if I was you I would choose option number one. I hope that I have helped you good luck with your new weave.



I like to know about weaving my hair ?what is the right way for me to add weave hair to my hair?

The hair can either be sewn in or glued in. When it is sewn in, it lasts much longer, but it's all about preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment