Saturday, July 25, 2009

IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

Okay well I am going to LA so i wanted my hair to look flawless so I decided I'm getting a weave. Which is tha best brand? I want mine to be long, black,and really wavy. I was also wondering if there is any sites that show you how to put one in because it would be much cheaper and I see people do it all the time so I'm sure I could do it.. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

I like cheese



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

that's nice.



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

sorry i dont know



what is hair weave



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

why would you go and spend all that money to be something you arent?



not me man... never



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

sorry you will not be able to do it yourself. If you do it will look bad besides you need training to know how to do it right.



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

well the best kind of hair is india, its real it looks great and its always long, you can curl it %26amp;%26amp; all that good stuff! i know of no websites but...



the best way is to weave it in not glue, because the glue is hard to get out %26amp;%26amp; it pulls your hair out to...



try and get the "horse shoe" desIghn braided in when they weave, this desighn will help your hair look more realistic, mostly because you cant see the tracks!



good luck!



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

Comment to Beau B, let me tell you something how dare you say anything against African Americans like that. You are very ignorant do I need to define that for you or do understand that term.



I bet you couldn't wait to Black History month was over, to make a stupid comment like that. I hope they kick you off this site. I'm going to refrain myself from calling you any names because that's not my character, but you really need some help.



Oh and another thing black folk is not the only ones who get a weave, just look on channel E! or style network, yeah I said it your own kind get hair weaves too, and there is nothing wrong with enhancing your beauty. You got me stirred up over here in Wisconsin! It's sad that we live in a world with people like you, who would say comments like that, I bet you wouldn't want anyone to speak of your daughters like now would you? Think really hard be you speak.



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

hey girl. well, you can check out his and hers in the mid wilshire area. they got some fly weaves there. even the low grade is of good quality. check out their website:



http://hisandher.com



there's another place that i want to go to as well. my friend got a gorgeous wet and wavy weave from there. micro thin weft and ev'rthing! she paid about $25 per oz. if you want that info just e-mail me %26amp; i'll get it to you tomorrow.



good luck, girl! good weave is hard to find! lol



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

Well, putting hair extensions in your hair by yourself is rather hard and difficult to do. I suggest you go to a reasonable hairstylist and let her sew-in the extensions in a way that it looks natural and for it to last longer, don't use glue because it is bad for you hair. However, you can apply lace-front wigs, hair clips, or hair pieces by yourself without glue, tread, or tape. Beau B you need to grow up, stop being ignorant and expend your mind before you make such a stupid and false comment. African American women isn't the only people who uses extension/weaves because white women use them too. Grow up and stop stereotyping.



http://hisandher.com/Lace_front-partial_...



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer. I just wanted to say this...



Last week I posted a question asking if anyone knew of a good place to get a weave in the San Francisco Bay Area *where I'm from* and all I got was dumb@ss answers too.



I know how to do a curly weave on my own head, but straight hair, I can't get right. I suggest you do what I have always done. Usually, salons post flyers with phone numbers at beauty supply places. Sometimes the people that work at the beauty supply places can refer stylist and they can tell you the best hair to use. Don't try to do it yourself because it probably will not be flawless! But sometimes, if you have it done professionally a few times, you can figure out how its done and try it out. BUt don't ask these people. THey don't know.



And white people get weaves too.



I love LA. Have a ball!



My boyfriend is from there, but he don't wanna move back.



IM GETTING A HAIR WEAVE???

Hello. Well the latest trend to the flawless weaves are lace wigs. They are beautiful but rather expensive. The cost averages from $300 to $1500. I myself have not purchased one. It is taped or glued from around your hair line. I have not tried it because my hair line is weak and I am afraid that the bonding will make it worse. If your hairline is in good condition, maybe you might want to check it out. Once you see the pictures, you might want to give it a try. Type in: Full lace wigs on your search engine and check it out. It has take weaves to another level....

No comments:

Post a Comment