Saturday, July 25, 2009

What is the BEST human hair weave to use on African Americans?!?

I need to know because I here alot of different hair types... I don't care how much it costs. I NEED WEAVE!!! But only the best!!!! I don't really need it because I have shoulder length hair but I love changes!!



What is the BEST human hair weave to use on African Americans?!?

My niece styles hair and she goes for Beverly Johnson for some reason. I guess because she can get it at the local beauty supply and that's fairly high quality. Other than that, you can go and browse through the beauty supply and find what works for you. The really high quality hair has to be ordered. When you go to the salon to get your consultation for the weave ask what they use and what hair is highest quality. My hair is well past my shoulders but I understand and love weaves, wigs, braids, twists, buns and whatever else I can find to change up my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment