Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nappy hair weave?

My hair doesn't blend well with the shiney silky weave I just got so I want to wear it out until it looks dull and damaged, like my hair. Is this a good idea, I don't care if its not but



whats the best way to go about ratting up a weave.



Don't worry, I can always take it out.



Nappy hair weave?

First of all, you really need to take care of your hair. It doesn't sound too healthy. You need to get split ends trimmed and possibly a relaxer or what ever you use. and make sure to use a good conditioner.



Nappy hair weave?

get natural looking weave like yaki or anything that actually looks like your hair texture. and although human hair is more expensive, it looks more natural b/c well, it is.



Nappy hair weave?

Why didn't you try to find an extension that blends better with your natural hair? There are several hair lines that offer realistic hair. BSS (Beauty Supply Store) hair is usually sub par. Try using Indian Hairs or Extension Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment