Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can you get a relaxer with weave in you hair?

Please don't do that.....if you're just trying to straighten the hair in places that covers your weave.....trying flat ironing it with a ceramic flat iron..not a regular one..but make sure you use some type of oil...or I use silk elements flat iron oil spray to straighten the front of my hair when I have a weave....if it's the middle of your hair that you're worrying about....treat you new growth with products that people use that are natural....such an essential oil..coconut oil...or coco butter or shea butter hair dresses...I use these on the scalp where my new growth is..and keep my permed hair..that still in the cornrows moisturized with African Royal Braid spray it's 3 bucks at Sally's and contains a ton of growth oils in it.........I'm using that right now...along with coconut, lavendar, tea tree, and aloe vera oil...Please..just get a different flat iron...and straighten those areas...no perming while your hair is braided....



Can you get a relaxer with weave in you hair?

I would not try that.



Unless you don't mind being bald if it doesn't work.



Can you get a relaxer with weave in you hair?

No because when you wash the relaxer out the weave will trap some of the relaxer and your will fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment