Monday, July 27, 2009

How can I reclaim my hair weave? Back to its smooth and natural curl?

I currently have a hair weave that is sewed and its only been a week but one side was curlier than the other, so i rolled it and sprayed oil sheen, and it just became more frizzy. So i decided to wash it which only worsen it. How can i return it to its smoothness and natural curl. I'll try anything... by the way its a Mystical product called Paradise Curl. oh and its synthetic... Please help me.... I'm desperate.



How can I reclaim my hair weave? Back to its smooth and natural curl?

I would suggest that you wet it, apply some conditioner, rinse very lightly and let it dry (do not comb wet hair). Then when it is dry naturally use your oil sheen to ever so slightly tease it back into what you want. HOWEVER being synthetic you are limited as to how much it'll 'bounce back', you get better results from human hair, if you need a replacement try ww.tashasbeauty.co.nz. Good luck!



How can I reclaim my hair weave? Back to its smooth and natural curl?

conditioner and baby oil

No comments:

Post a Comment