Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Which helps your hair grow more, getting perms or braids with weave in your hair?

when i waz younger i had long thin hair and i waz getting perms it waz down to my sholders, and my mom thoght if i get braids in weave my hair would grow even longer, now that i'm 14yrds old it's below my ears and now she wants me to start gettin perms cause it save money. and havin long hair in H.S iz the new thing now and if u have short hair kidz gonna talk and i don't like my hair being short. and if u have thin hair when u get a perm it will look like u don't have much hair than kidz will try to be funny and call a gurl baid headed.



So tell me what yall thing, am I right?



Which helps your hair grow more, getting perms or braids with weave in your hair?

Get your hair braided. See if your mother can find someone around the way that can braid hair for cheap. Once you get your hair braided it can last for about 2-3 months. You should see growth by time you take out your braids. Then get your hair braided again. This is what I do for some of my clients who wants to grow out their hair. After about a year trust me you would have some good growth.



Which helps your hair grow more, getting perms or braids with weave in your hair?

i thik you should just let it grow on its own, because its free, and better for your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment