Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm getting a hair weave??

Okay well I am going to LA so i wanted my hair to look flawless so I decided I'm getting a weave. Which is tha best brand? I want mine to be long, black,and really wavy. I was also wondering if there is any sites that show you how to put one in because it would be much cheaper and I see people do it all the time so I'm sure I could do it.. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!



I'm getting a hair weave??

there is many ways to do your own hair weave. you can do the track in which you glue it in, or you can do individuals where you bond it to strands of your hair. the bonding is tricky and u should rely on a professional for that so i suggest the track. use natural hair or fake but make sure it matches you texture. you can go a color lighter or darker for contrast but it will draw more attention to it. then you use the scalp glue to glue it in place. hope it helps, good luck



I'm getting a hair weave??

go to some korean hair place. they got a lot of generic ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment