Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need to put in a bond weave on my hair. but first i need to put in a perm.?

whats the best way for me to do this. wash the weave out first, or should i just take the weave out using oil sheen and baby oil. Please give me advice. Also, do you know of any good sites with pictures, explaining how to place the tracks on your whole head. HELP ME!



I need to put in a bond weave on my hair. but first i need to put in a perm.?

I will give you a brief answer...



NO GLUE right after a perm on the same day... bad for the hair and scalp and it will burn like hell. Then it forms a bond with the hair that will pull the follicles out with it when you remove it. Wait a day or two before apply glue after a perm. No where will tell you where to put the tracks... that would be ridiculous and if they do... they are not professionals otherwise they would be out of business!



My advice... put the tracks where you have the most amount of hair to cover it. When you get to the crown... put the track in a kind of spiral loop (round and round)...(like a cinnamon bun)... tuck the end in the hole... press...blow dry... done deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment