Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do I attach bonded weave to my hair myself?

What type of glue do I buy and can I use a regular glue gun to use with the weave glue?



How do I attach bonded weave to my hair myself?

A glue gun.. woahhhhhhhhhh slow your roll sweetie.



Take yourself to the beauty supply store and ask the girl behind the counter for a bottle of hair glue. (not sally beauty supply - gone to the black neigborhood and go to the asian owned store) It is some black and ugly looking glue.. It comes with a nozle tip so u dont have to worry about an applicator or a gun or anything. lol.



If this is your first time i would not do this all by myself.. You'll have ALOT of hair damage if you get the glue in your hair.. You'll have ripped out hair when the tracks come down.. The glue must be applied to the track and laid DIRECTLY on your parted scalp.. It is hard to part the hair evenly, lay the tracks down flat, hold it, and then hit it a lil with a warm blow drier.. You should get a homie to help you do this. Then the parts will be straight, you'll have it on your scalp, and she can hold the blow drier.



Be sure to get some high quality human hair and dont go the cheap route and get that cheap waxy looking barbie doll hair..



Going to the salon and getting your weeve sewn in is the least stressful thing for your hair and causes the least damage when compared to bonding..



Good luck!



How do I attach bonded weave to my hair myself?

grose! grow your own hair, instead of using animal hair

No comments:

Post a Comment