Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where do I find natural ("nappy/curly") looking weave for my hair...I'm chemical free

My hair is not very thick and has no volume. I would very much like to wear it out...all wild and natural. My hair does have curl, I just want it to be bigger and bolder. When I wash it, it draws up. So I want to fill in with hair pieces...help!



Where do I find natural ("nappy/curly") looking weave for my hair...I'm chemical free (no relaxer).

Ask a hair stylist, I'm not sure, but I have seen some kinda kinky weave at some of the Asian owned hair stores.



Where do I find natural ("nappy/curly") looking weave for my hair...I'm chemical free (no relaxer).

The most natural looking weave curl is "Water".



Either 'Water Bulk' (Braids), or 'Water Weave'. It's a nice curl. Look it up online. Report It



Where do I find natural ("nappy/curly") looking weave for my hair...I'm chemical free (no relaxer).

I don't but I know what can grow your hair. Try A Double Portion Super Gro System for Ethnic Hair from Beauty 4 Ashes. Its a all natural beauty company specialize in hair care, skin care, organic shoppe, and bath %26amp; beauty.



Where do I find natural ("nappy/curly") looking weave for my hair...I'm chemical free (no relaxer).

you won't find hair like that...i forgot the name of the curl but it's hair that is already in curls and you just add a little conditioner then comb it out until it looks like yours



Where do I find natural ("nappy/curly") looking weave for my hair...I'm chemical free (no relaxer).

Hi! I have shoulder length naturally curly, very soft dark brown hair. Not nappy at all (a little frizzy at times), but very flat! I wanted more volume and length. I wear the Outre Premium Classy Weave. It hangs in loose ringlet curls and i get compliments on it all the time, I really recommend it. However if your hair is more "nappy" or curlier/ straighter the Outre Premium Collection has many curly and wavy styles to chooose from. There are many colors to choose. It wear my weave with some of my hair showing too and it blends amazing well you honestly cannot tell i have a weave. I think you will like this hair. Here are some sites that sell this collection. I hope whatever u choose looks beautiful!-



Hair Sisters: http://www.hairsisters.com/



GMBS Hair: http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment