Thursday, July 23, 2009

What is the best hair weave for my hair?

My hair is long (Falls just above my breast) and thick, but I would like it to fall just below my breast. I'm nervous about going to a stylist, b/c I know they will say "Girl, with all that hair what you want a weave for". Anyways, I wanted to know is it best to have it braided in or sewn in or what? And is human hair the best? How many packs will I need?



What is the best hair weave for my hair?

I BE DID MY OWN DIY WEEVE AT MY HOUSE I GOT MY HAIR DID WITH YARN FROM THE DOLLER STOR I JUTS SEWN IT INOT A SHJOWER CAP...OR TIYING IT ON YOUR OWN HAIR,,,I GOIT MY HAIRNDID LILE THAT



What is the best hair weave for my hair?

Try a cow row for a change.



What is the best hair weave for my hair?

why would you want to do that, if your hair is thick its going to look stupid, just wait three months and it will be that long.



What is the best hair weave for my hair?

try a cow row



What is the best hair weave for my hair?

try this:



What is the best hair weave for my hair?

i think human hair is the best but, but it sounds like u have beautifoul hair so i think u should just leave it natural;)



What is the best hair weave for my hair?

Human hair is always the best. The only way someone can give you a real answer on how many packs you will need is by seeing you in person. Go to an expert they usually use specific hair that is of very high quality that you cannot purchase. Braided they sew it it into your hair into the braid. Sewn in they put a cap on your head and sew it into that. Depends on what look you want. I have seen the cap and I really liked that look. It was beautiful. but remember it will be something on your head all the time. You will most likely get some headaches at first.



I do not do either of those tech. I do hair locs and bonding. I have seen with the braiding and cap that moisture can get trapped in and cause dry rot. So go to a professional because they will tell you everything that is right for you. Also they will have you come in for maintance so they can make sure nothing is happening to your scalp and real hair.



Also I don't think it is called a cow row. But a corn row. I don't think that is the look she is wanting.



What is the best hair weave for my hair?

Human hair is the best. Get about 4 packs.



What is the best hair weave for my hair?

inorder to sew in the weave the have to braid it in... honestly just get a wig.. u can take it off whenver you want, no one will no its a wig ... especially these days people wearin weave and all... its hard to tell... so just get a wig... after i take out my weave im gonna do that lol... i have hair and its up to my shoulders but i want a change sometimes and i want my hair to be protected and grow longer... and wigs are less expecive then weaves... i cant wait to take mine out! and let ma real hair breath lol... i dont know what type of wig i want though.. but when i go to the beauty salon ill have to see!



people think im crazy walkin in to the hair salon cause im biracial and have "good hair" and its long.. but i dont care... i get the sewn in weave (where the hair is braided underneath and they sew it in) i usually take 2 full packs.. but dont get it though, im never gonna get weave again!! too much work to put it in and it HURTS!! im gonna get a cute wig (when i feel like changin my natural hair style) and where it as an option!



with weave u dont have an option... anyways im rambelin lol good luck!



god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment