Thursday, July 23, 2009

Want to put curly weave in my hair, im black n hair relaxed how would i blend my hair texture with t

i dont really want it sewn in cause i aint got that kind of money but how could i blend it in with my hair. someone told me to use gel n another said wet hair put curl activater on then it should be ok but i dont know..



Want to put curly weave in my hair, im black n hair relaxed how would i blend my hair texture with the weave?

I had this problem when I had a curly weave. If you're gonna have bonding, get your curling tongs (use a small barrel so you can do it properly), take the layer of hair at the top that is your own and then take the first track of hair. In small sections, tong both your hair and the weave as if it were all your own hair. That should be all you need to do, all the way round the top of your head. Just hope the wind doesn't blow!



Depending on your hair texture, you could just use a light gel on your own hair to mould in with the weave with your fingers. Wrap your own hair and the weave around your finger, mess about with it a bit. This should work if your hair isn't thick. If your hair is thick though, you might hav a problem getting it to look natural.



Another option is to use a closure parting. I don't like these because I think they look too fake but it's an option.



The BEST option by far though is to have a lace front wig. Google this and you'll see what I mean. Beyonce, Tyra Banks and them lot all use these! They are amazing. They are expensive but are reuseable so I think they're worth it.



Want to put curly weave in my hair, im black n hair relaxed how would i blend my hair texture with the weave?

go to your hairdresser, costly but worth it in the long run if you dont want to damage your hair



Want to put curly weave in my hair, im black n hair relaxed how would i blend my hair texture with the weave?

You could put glue in your hair but I wouldn't.When I put it in my hair it pulled my hair out.U can go to the wig store and they'll help u out.Wigs and half pieces are better,that's what I use.There half the price and can last for more then one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment