Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ok hair weave question african american?

ok i have some my hair out on type but my sides a.k.a baby hair what ever you want to call is short its no that short but if i wanted to put my hair in pony tail it wouldn't look right. because my baby hair isn't that long. now before I had braids and tooks some of baby hair out but now when i had a weave its growing but i still have to gel it down but i hate that so how can i make it grow and here a pictre what it looks like http://www.mediatakeout.com/8660/gabriel... but bye her ear is my baby hair lol the third picture look carefully should i perm my baby hair like hers up front.



Ok hair weave question african american?

The hot new trend is lace wig which Ms. Union wears as well. It great because you don't have to stress out your own hair with perms. You don't have to worry about perming your baby hair because it come with it.



Lace Wigs look just like your natural hair, without the worries of new growth, breakage etc. Lace Wigs don't sit in your scalp but is applied to the perimeter of your hair line.



As for your question, you will have to perm your baby hair, if you want a style that looks natural with a hair weave, if your wearing the weave more than 6-8 weeks. However, your baby hair may need a break from the chemicals if you want it to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment