Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Need help applying a hair weave with a mesh cap?

I do hair but have never done a weave cap using a mesh or stocking. Here's what I want to do. leave the top and the edges of my hair out for coverage then braid my hair in the middle ane sew the cap over the braids. after that I want to use glue to attach the hair weave to the mesh. I know some people use a stocking cap....is this better to use. anyway can someone give me detail information on how to apply both methods or just one if that's all you know. please give much detail.



Thank you



NR



Need help applying a hair weave with a mesh cap?

I've done quick weaves with and without a cap, and sewn ins with and without a net (mesh cap).



I'm not thinking its a good idea to use the glue with the mesh because with the braids under it, the glue won't stick all the way. You could just gel your hair down, leave out the section you want to blend with, and then glue the wefts down but this wouldn't be using a net. Or you could use the method that you want, leaving your edges and horseshoe out and then sew a net/mesh cap over the braids and sew the wefts to the net/mesh.



Sorry I can't really help much more than that, but if you figure it out let me know how!

No comments:

Post a Comment