Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair Weave Virgin?

I've never had a hair weave before and i'm getting one in 3 days. Do any of you know what type of hair brand is the best and most natural looking? How should I maintain it? any cute styles thet wont reveal the tracks??? I'm getting a sew in one. Please honeys I need to know!!!



Hair Weave Virgin?

Try Dreamweaver or Motown Tress. They're reasonably priced and good quality. Remember that a weave is human hair, and you take care of it just as you would your own hair. Wash, condition, moisturize, etc. Have your stylist braid your natural hair underneath in straight back cornrows instead of a circle. This will make it look more natural and won't give you a "hump" at the top of your head.



Hair Weave Virgin?

I'm going through the same thing! I'm getting a sew-in on Friday, and my beautician told me she only uses Bohyme or Goddess, both of which are like $100 a pack...and I'm not really sure if I'll keep it in more than a week or two. Other people say I can get other hair and it won't matter cuz I'm not keeping it long...is it worth the money to buy really expensive weave?

No comments:

Post a Comment