Thursday, July 23, 2009

Help! I got a partial weave and my hair is really blonde, but it is FRIZZY NOW and damaged!?

What is a good deep conditioner to restore my hair back to normal? Would putting in a darker color on the bleached part make it healthier (I still want to be blonde!) HELP, my hair looks like a poodle!



Help! I got a partial weave and my hair is really blonde, but it is FRIZZY NOW and damaged!?

Wow, my sister just went through the same thing!! After she combed out all of the knots (hair came out with the knots), she deep conditioned it. Deep conditioning will soften it, but it won't restore it back to normal. Ultimately you (and she) will have to cut your hair to get rid of the damaged hair. There's no way around it. Your color can still be blond, but you should have a professional do your color as well, especially when you go lighter. It will be okay, it will just take a little time.



Help! I got a partial weave and my hair is really blonde, but it is FRIZZY NOW and damaged!?

herbal essences have a really good conditioner...it takes away frizz and it makes your hair 20 times healthier.



Help! I got a partial weave and my hair is really blonde, but it is FRIZZY NOW and damaged!?

Get a packet of Hayashi's 911, use 1/2 and cap your hair for 30-45 min. Do this 2x's in a week and you should have soft, silky hair. Do not put anymore color on it right now, it's very damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment