Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair weave help !!?! bangs?!! asap!!?

i know how to corn row and sew in a weave but i dont know how to make a bang in the front .. does anyone know how to properly do this ? do you have to corn row the hair a certain way ?horizontal? front to back? circular? and how would i make it towards the bang lays flat and doesnt stick up .. would i need to leave any of my own hair out ? .. serious answers only .. and please dont tell me to go to a salon if i could afford to then i would ..



Hair weave help !!?! bangs?!! asap!!?

try corn rowing in a circle on the top of your head, and leaving the hair in the middle out so you can cover the tracks with it. Hope this helps! P.S. Where r u located, I need someone to do my weaves, my cousin used to but we got separated and I can't find him :(



Hair weave help !!?! bangs?!! asap!!?

Circular corn rows... they have special fringe weaves too.

No comments:

Post a Comment