Thursday, July 23, 2009

Isis collection (SAVVY) hair weave?

Does anyone know where I can buy Isis collection (SAVVY) hair weave? PLEASE LEAVE THE NAME OF THE STORE OR ON-LINE WEB SITE.



I love this hair it's really thick!



I am posting this question because this hair is NOT sold at any beauty supply stores in my area. Please if you know the name of a store that sells this please list it and the location that way I will be able to call the store閳ヮ毢hank you for you help



Isis collection (SAVVY) hair weave?

hairsisters.com



have a lot of weaving hair,



and i've ordered from them a couple times



they're good %26amp; fast shipping



good luck



Isis collection (SAVVY) hair weave?

You can buy the extra virgin remy hair for about $55 at a beauty supply store on third avenue in the bronx ny between 171st and St. pauls place.

No comments:

Post a Comment