Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do you get weave bond glue out of your hair after taking extentions out?

I was so desperate to get hair extentions i glues the hair weave on my hair [everyones says not to because it ruins your hair but hey, i was desterate.] but its been a month so i decided to take the hair out but now theres weave glue all through out my hair. does anyone know how to get it out?



How do you get weave bond glue out of your hair after taking extentions out?

Well I wear weave all the time and I glue it in so I am a pro first of all spray some oil sheen on your hair and let it sit for a while, then get some conditioner and let it sit and wash it out and comb it through at the same time and you should be good!



How do you get weave bond glue out of your hair after taking extentions out?

Here this website might help:



http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment