Thursday, July 23, 2009

What BRAND hair weave should I buy?

Getting a new weave (have had them before). Heard about Yaki PERM, supposedly looks most like african american permed hair. My stylist told me to call ADORABLE out of New York and order. They don't have anything by that name but they can make a custom blend (a little pricey not to know what I'm doing). Saw quite a few brands on the web. Which is best? guess I should say which looks most natural. The cost was all over the place. From under $40 to almost $100. Need at least 1/4 lb but would like more depending on cost. I know you get what you pay for. Strict return policies, so I want to order the right thing. My hair is kind of course and I wear 1b in color. Can anyone guide me. I'd be so appreciative.



What BRAND hair weave should I buy?

Milkyway or Brandi Norwoods' hair product.

No comments:

Post a Comment