Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pros about getting a hair weave?

Okay, so the thing is, I want to help my natural hair to grow and I was thinking about getting a weave. Okay, so I know that getting weave done correctly will help hair to grow and all, but I need to know some other things about it first, So what are some pros and cons about hair weave? Only answer if you actually know what your are talking about. Please and Thank You!



Pros about getting a hair weave?

As a natural Hair stylist, I love weave. Just because I want to be able to do different things with my hair. But I will list out to you the best i can the pros and cons



Pros:



allows your hair to rest



in resting your hair grows better



versatility in styling options



don't have to worry about heat or color damage



adds length and thickness



If you do not take care of your weave you get cons



Cons



hair breakage from improper treatment



matted hair if left in too long



brittle hair if you do not wash or oil your real hair



some hair can be very expensive



if you want to see pictures of my full hair sew-ins check out my space page.



http://www.myspace.com/phenomenalstyles



if you do decide to get a sew-in make sure you take care of your hair underneath. it needs to be moisturized, It needs to be washed at least twice a month and never leave in a weave past two months at least without getting a touch up. I would suggest avoiding bonding methods, but if you use them make sure you have a professional apply and take out the bonding glue.



I hope I am not forgetting anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment