Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Need help/hair weave advice?

I am looking to get my hair done in a weave.....I have short caucasion hair in layers 2 inches the shortest and 4 inches the longest. Please don't answer if you are going to say "just grow your own hair" I hate the cut and it really does not suit me, and makes me fee uncoomfortable. I found a woman on Craigslist who can do it for 150 total. This seems like a real good price. Can you really get a good weave for this amount or should I save and pay more?



Need help/hair weave advice?

Pay more. It's worth it in the end, because think about paying $150 for a horrible job, then having to try to get it fixed for $400, then having to just take them out and cut it off, another $100... just not a good idea. Go to my salon's website: www.proteus-salon.com , Click on hairstylists, then click on Mindy. Scroll down till you see the pictures and I have a pic of this caucasian girl who got a "weave" (sewn-in tracks) and a week later, her hair looks like that picture on my site. Ew. I'd save my money if I were you. Good luck. If you're in texas, you should save about $1000 and come let me do some extensions on you that would last you 6 months!



Need help/hair weave advice?

I do not think so as I've went in for a consultation before, it ranges from 150$-5000$ sometimes, but usually the ones below 300$ are the ones that add hair color streaks to your hair. If you want longer hair, for example my hair reaches right where my neck is, I have to pay at least 500$.



This is because human hair must be used for weave, it takes alot of hard work. Shortest, takes about 4 hours. Some take up to 16 hours even.



Only way I think you could get it that cheap if you had a really really nice relative who wants to make a profit but you get a family discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment