Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair weave for a 12 month old?

Today I saw a 12 month old baby with a hair weave. I was outraged! Is this a common thing? Am I missing something here?



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

Mo its not common... that momma of that poor baby was smokin on something!



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

I would be mortified too! wowoowweee!



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

how sad that this child's mother is soo nuts...I bet that child looked worse with that mom on her head than she would have if she had a head that looked like a bowling ball.



and if she had that crap professionally put in that child's hair, the 'stylist' should be arrested for child abuse - I can't imagine how sore this child's head is and I bet that child tugs at it all the time, thus pulling out her REAL hair...this is really sad



fortunately however,



I doubt that this is common...BUT maybe the child had a huge scar from brain surgery and the mother is self concious...either way I think it is retarded



but whatever



make sure that you go and hug your own mother for not doing such stupid shyt as this to you...I know that I will be sure to tel lmy mother how much I love her and how much I appreciate all the things that she did (and didn't ) do



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

she was a black baby huh? yepp



no its not normal. some ppl are just obsessed ovver their kids looks. its wrong



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

Are you serious?



That's awful.



No. You're not missing anything. That's ridiculous.



I don't even think any kid under the age of...13... at least... should have a hair weave.



You're right on w/ being outraged.



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

That's crazy, and kinda scary. A baby shouldn't have to experience something like that. People are STUPID to do that to their babies!!!



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

I thought you were asking if you should get a hair weave for your 12 month old and I was about to call you an Idiot! That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of.



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

ive never heard of that. i could only imagine what the baby looked like.



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

Thats horrible and a waste of money. My baby is almost 15 months and with little hair. I would never think of doing that.



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

I am a cosmetologist and I would never do a hair weave on a 12 month old. But I suppose 'props' to the person who got the kid to sit still for that long.



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

Are you absolutely sure its a hairweave?



I run a drop in daycare and one of our regulars - a bi racial 6 month old - has more hair than my 12 month old! Her mum braids it and does cornrows in it occaisionally... If I didn't know for SURE that its natural, I wouldn't believe it wasn't a hairweave!



And that being said, if it really WAS a hairweave, lets hope they had a good reason?



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

yeah it's pretty common...if you're a FREAK! that poor kid will probably grow up with an inferiority complex. and that's sad.



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

Wow! how sad is that. I guess if a mama has a hair weave her child has to have one two-they both don't want to look bald-headed...PPl please!my god...



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

that b**** needs to be slapped( baby's mother) that is so stupid why would they subject that child to something like that,that **** hurts you know her head is probably killing her from being pulled to tight......



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

umm at 12 months? the baby would still have a soft spot? They do till they are 24 months.. She is crazy



Hair weave for a 12 month old?

that is sooo sad! no i have NEVER heard of anything like that! geeeeez. i feel so sorry for that baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment