Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Plan to relax my hair then get a weave but I hate the feel and itch of cornrows. Is bonding or fusio

I'm African American. The last time I relaxed my hair was about 10 to 15 years ago and it all fell out. I think partially because the guy who did it "forgot" i had virgin hair. since then the only thing i do is color it. I'm hoping this time will be better. Any suggestions?? I have wicked Tyra envy and i'm SO SICK of braids I've had them forever!!!



Plan to relax my hair then get a weave but I hate the feel and itch of cornrows. Is bonding or fusion better?

Well, bonding is the worst. That glue will take your hair out if you do it continuously and it does not last long. Fusion is a bit expensive and I heard that takes your hair out too, because when your hair is attached to that hair they use a special kind of glue and when its time to take that hair out it makes your hair break. I know sew in is itchy but it is the best option if yu want a weave that lasts for about a month.



Plan to relax my hair then get a weave but I hate the feel and itch of cornrows. Is bonding or fusion better?

as the first girl said bonding is worse.....i personally wouldnt relax my hair after that..... i know ur tired of braids but u can wear ur hair natural and have it out try using some of these products to help......blended beauty or curls or any of the others (read them first but i personally suggest the one mentioned) at naturallycurly.com........at least try this before u relax ur hair then u can go right ahead if ur not satisfied.....go to their personal webites if ur not convinced



blended-beauty.com



curls.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment