Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair weaves.?

I'm getting a full head weave, %26amp;%26amp; I was just wondering how do you avoid it looking really puffy %26amp;%26amp; oversized??[I'm 15]



Also, I was wondering what type of hair I should get? [I know I should get human hair]



I want it very silky %26amp;%26amp; nice, so what's a good brand?



Hair weaves.?

Well it all depends on the shape of your head, the length of your hair, the type or grade of hair you have and the style you are going for...How long is your real hair? You want to get something that is really easy to manage...If you can really curl hair get some gradual layers or get layers like a few in the top......If you have extremely short hair then go for a short bob..I think human hair is the best but it can be really expensive.....You really need to be extremely careful because some fake hair can cause fungus...YES IT CAN. They had a special on tv about it...Do your research. If you have had braids before then you should be ok.....Whatever you do make sure you don't have an allergic reaction to the hair...well its the chemicals that are on the fake hair......Overall, I think since it is about to get hot less is more....Go online and look for some cute styles. Look at the hair books in Wal-mart and Books - a- Million.....I mean get something that goes with your face too......



Hair weaves.?

tell your stylist to split the track in half



Hair weaves.?

Beverly Johnson



Hair weaves.?

best hair (newyork yaky) it will cost you more but it want tangle or nap up ,also it not processed so it will last longer



Hair weaves.?

Get Yaki. Premium Remi Silky. All weaves from the Yaki line are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment