Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair Weaves..PLEASSE HELP ME ! I'm in a Hair MESS !!?

Someone please help!



I bleach my hair blonde, %26amp; I've been getting hair weaves a lot for the last year or so. I keep them in a for about a month or so w. a month's break in between weaves,



My hair's short. Its shorter on top,about 3 inchs,longer on bottom, about 6 inches



the longest layers i have are 6 inches.but somehow my weaves have always blended well.



I want 2 get another weave soon. BUT..something bad happened the other day. I bleached my hair cuz roots wre comin in. and the layers on the crown of my head that WERE about 3 inches...BROKE right off %26amp; are now an INCH long!



Are there any types of weaves I can get that would blend with this? or is it a lost cause? The usual type of weave I get is just 4 or 5 horizontal tracks. then the rest of my natural hair is left out to blend w. the weave



but I've seen these kinds of weave where ALL the natural hair is braided in circular pattern and then weave is sewn onto that. what is that called ? would that work for my hair ?



THANX !!



Hair Weaves..PLEASSE HELP ME ! I'm in a Hair MESS !!?

If your hair has broken right off " the sewed in weave" would be great for you. Make sure you go to a professional so they well know what is best for your hair. What they will do is oil your scalp really good braid your natural hair or add weave t braid your hair, and take a yarn and hair thred and sew the weave on to your braided hair. this should last 2-3 months depending on how well you keep your hair up. With a sew in you can come back every 2 wekks or whenever you want for them to touch it up, like washing it, oiling your scalp conditioning it, and re curling it. For your blonde hair the beauty supply store any one black or white beauty supply store and mach up the hair that best matches your hair. Make sure you get human hair so that way your hair underneath can breathe and the hair wont be as irritated. if you get synthetic after a while it starts to look like barbie doll haor and that itches so bad, and you cant apply any heat to it. i hope this answered your question!!!



Hair Weaves..PLEASSE HELP ME ! I'm in a Hair MESS !!?

I had the weave where my hair stylist braided my hair and then sewed it into my real hair. I don't know the name for it but I liked it because my hair grew tremendously from it. I would go to a hair salon and ask their opinion. Your hair sounds quite damaged. I would just get a style (even if that means I have to cut all of my hair to make it work) and just leave it alone. Go to a salon though for professional information.



Hair Weaves..PLEASSE HELP ME ! I'm in a Hair MESS !!?

Frist do you get your hair layer? If so then your hair will never be the same lenth all over. If you do get it layer they can add extection to your hair,but they would have to add them one by one a lot of work to make them blind/mix in. Do you die %26amp; do your hair yourself?? If you pull your hair up in tony tails at nite it will pull on the hair makeing the blood flow greater %26amp; can make your hair grow faster. You need to use good stuff to make your hair healthy so it growes faster... Good Luck!!!



Hair Weaves..PLEASSE HELP ME ! I'm in a Hair MESS !!?

FIRST!!! If you are experiencing hair damage, I would advise, no demand that you repair the damage you have to your hair before you put anymore stress on your hair. Braiding will pull and can cause traction alopecia, and this breakage usually does not grow back. I don't advise you to braid and sew bleached hair at all.



SECOND!!! You should get Redken CAT treatment shampoo and conditioner, this will alleviate the breakage you have. You should also give your hair a rest as you don't want to damage your real hair. YOUR hair should be your first priority...



I hope this helps!! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment