Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Besides sewing and bond what are some others types of hair weaves ?

I already know the basic hair weaves such as bond, infuision, and sewing. I would like to try something different with my hair, a different kind of weave.



Besides sewing and bond what are some others types of hair weaves ?

have you tried bonding the hair on a stocking cap, while on your head and getting it styled that way. I'm from Baltimore, and moved to Georgia, Douglasville, that is. And down here no one can do a lick of hair. My sister and I have to go to college park at the flea market, well they call it a discount mall, to get our hair done, like we use to wear it up there. The girl calls it a quick weave, and I tell you I love it. Now I use to make my own in B-more, and then take them off at night before I went to bed. But now I just keep it on, and call it a day. I wear short, long, ponytails, mohawks, you name it.



Besides sewing and bond what are some others types of hair weaves ?

Netting



Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment