Saturday, August 1, 2009

What is the best brand of hair weave that is easy to manage and doesn't tangle?

I want a new look for the 2008 so was thinkng of a weave straight with a bang. had bad expieriences with weave or that they tend to get nappy fast and the texture tends to get rough. What is the best brnad and type of weave to buy?



What is the best brand of hair weave that is easy to manage and doesn't tangle?

Any type of remy hair will probably work. You can order really nice high quality hair from:



www.extensions-plus.com



www.indianhairs.com/onlinestores.html



http://wagmanprimus.com/product_results....



remyhairtoday.com



These vendors all carry very nice hair that wont tangle and can be reused. The downside, they are a little pricey...



I've only bought hair from indian hairs and I really like it, they give you enough hair for two installs and it lasts for a very long time. I've had my hair since august and its still like new.

No comments:

Post a Comment