Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair problems Weave?

Hiya



I want to know what the defrence is between a half head weave and a full head weave, Do you know any websites that have pictures or any simple infomation?



This would really help,



Thank you



P.S.



Im having my hair done tomorrow so I need you to be quick.



Hair problems Weave?

OK...if you don't mind a long distance call, you can call the best extention stylist in Ottawa. She can tell you everything you need to know. She does my hair...and I have extentions. Her name is Ena and her # is 613-236-2662. Basically, they cornrow your hair from ear to ear (across your head). Then they sew on the hair bands to the rows. Depending on how long your hair is, the higher you go up. If you only go half way up, and you have short hair, anyone will see the difference and you'll be left with a mushroom on the top of your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment