Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair extensions-weave/glu/clip??

I've been looking at the different methods of hair extentions which is really quite an art! Could someone with experience in this field help me out? Looks like the weave method is best. Prices are highest for weaves but probably the best. How do you wash your hair? Is sleeping a problem? How often do you have to get 'touch ups'? Probably the most $$'s too .. any info would be great...!



Hair extensions-weave/glu/clip??

I had a "weave" for about 3 weeks and I couldn't STAND IT! It felt like I was wearing a helmet the entire time and I couldn't wash my hair everyday like I was used to. Plus, if you get shampoo in the scalp, it itches like crazy!



The best method is to have them "fused" to your natural hair through some type of molecular binding. Not sure how it works, but I'm sure you can research it. My friend got it done and it was basically like her own hair. They fused it onto the ends of her own hair. No worries with washing, styling, etc. I think it cost her like $1000 bucks though, but she had them for about a year.



Hair extensions-weave/glu/clip??

If you want extensions, the best thing to do is look for someone who specializes in So.CAP hair extensions. they are the BEST in hair extension technology. They offer a fusion process that wont destroy your hair like glue. Good Luck!



Hair extensions-weave/glu/clip??

I'd say cold fusion extensions are your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment